The Game Plan Pro
College Marketing, Highlight Video & 1-On-1 Guidance
We provide expert 1-on-1 guidance plus a personal college marketing program including
a professional highlight video to help maximize your child's recruiting & scholarship goals.
Take Control of Your Recruiting & Get Started Today
- College Assessment & Road Map
- Expert 1-on-1 Guidance
- Custom Highlight Video (1)
- NCAA Coach Database
The Game Plan Pro Includes
Expert 1-on-1 Guidance
- Coaching calls & check-ins every 90 days.
- Get expert guidance to help you and your child navigate the college recruiting process with confidence.
- We schedule regular recruiting coaching calls to review your progress and keep you on track with your goals.
- We provide both email and phone support.
Custom Highlight Video - (1 video)
- Grab college coaches’ attention with a professional highlight video.
- Custom edited with expert clip sequencing advice.
- Spot shadow for coaches to easily identify your child.
Custom Marketing Plan
- Up to 4 custom college coach marketing plans per year.
- We provide expert advice to help you create your target college list.
- Let us customize regular email campaigns for you to help properly introduce, communicate and build relationship with coaches from your top colleges.
- We also provide you in-depth details after each campaign on exactly which college coaches have opened your emails and who has viewed your profile.
Camp/Showcase Selection Strategy
- We personally evaluate which camps or showcases to consider.
- Help save families a tremendous amount of time and money.
Recruiting Assessment & Roadmap
- Get evaluated by one of our college recruiting experts to identify where you are at in the recruiting process.
- Our experts will provide you with the next steps and will provide you with a personalized game plan.
NCAA College Coach Database
- Create your personalized college target list and save over 20 hours of research time.
- You get access to a complete up-to-date email and phone database of all the NCAA, NAIA and NJCAA college coaches in the country.
- Easily SEARCH by location, size, tuition costs, sport, division and academics (grades, class rank, SAT/ACT).
Student-Athlete Profile & Video
- Organize all of your athletic and academic information in the exact format that college coaches prefer.
- Showcase your highlight video to your top college choices.
Student Athlete Resume Analysis
- We analyze your resume to make sure it includes what college coaches are looking for.
- We provide you with some key action items to help improve your resume.
Expert Resources & Email Templates
- Access our library of webinar videos including: How to Land an Athletic Scholarship, The Ivy League Recruiting Process, and How to Create Your Target College List and more.
- Get custom email and cover letter templates to help you know exactly what to say to college coaches to grab their attention.
- Use our year-round recruiting checklists so you know exactly what to do and when to do it.
- Access our library of academic planning workshops.
"I highly recommend getting involved with Andrew and his talented team as early on in the process as you can. It will save you a lot of frustration and money in the long run. His team is very knowledgeable and they can help in many ways. It was money well spent and we thank you guys for everything you have done for our son as well as our family. Jenna is next!" -Parents of Austin Ruiz (read more)Austin Ruiz, Azusa Pacific University
"SportsForce helped a ton in the process from helping me talk to coaches to teaching me how to stay organized with all the information I got. They kept me on task and told me everything I needed to do in order to get through the recruiting process." -Charles Beilenson (read more)Charles Beilenson , Brown University
"Andrew (our personal recruiting advisor) initially spoke with the Tulane coaches about me (was his idea), their team needed pitching and had scholarship money available. Andrew was available to consult through the entire process and was very helpful." - CJ Whelan (read more)CJ Whelan, Tulane University