College Baseball Advisor Opportunity
Earn Income Helping Student-Athletes Get Recruited
- Do you have college recruiting experience?
- Do you have very strong communication skills?
- Do you maintain a strong baseball network?
- Do you have a passion to help players find the right college fit?
If you answered "Yes" to the questions above then you may be a great fit for us.
Join our nationwide team of more than 20 former NCAA college student-athletes, college coaches and professional athletes
Five ways we provide our College Recruiting Advisors with an unparalleled platform to be successful:
- 1) Advanced Training, Guidance and Support
- 2) Remote Work Environment / Income Growth
- 3) Marketing & Social Media Support
- 4) You Be the Boss / Set Your Own Schedule
- 5) Successful Track Record & Results
Preferred Experience / Background
- Professional: General Business / Sales / College Recruiting (two or more years preferred)
- Sports: Previous College Player / Professional Player or Scout / College Coach / Club team or High School Team Coach (one or more)
- Social Media: General Skills & Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Network: Strong Baseball Network
- Computer/Technical: Email, Google Suite, MSFT Office
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred not mandatory)
- Schedule: Time available to work with families (late afternoons/evening & weekends)
- Advisors with more time can expect to earn $50,000 to more than $100,000 per year based on their performance.
- Part time advisors can expect to earn $20,000 to $40,000 per year based on their performance
- Compensation will depend on the number of families you choose to enroll and partner with
- Further details will be provided to clearly understand the compensation and training of our program
Who We Are
SportsForce is a nationwide College Recruiting Advisory Group. Founded by former college athletes and coaches we provide our families and partners a competitive advantage in the college recruiting process. We take a personalized approach to each student-athletes college goals and recruiting process.