1. Share your recruiting story and status (ex. what was the process like? when did you commit / sign?)
I started the recruitment process my sophomore year. I ended up going to a few camps and was noticed by some coaches and programs who then reached out. I ended up having interest in one of the schools so I had set up a visit and ended up liking it. I committed in November of 2020 to West Virginia Wesleyan College.
2. How did SportsForce help in the process?
During the time up until I committed, Ryan Thompson and SportsForce helped with all of my questions and guided me through the process. They helped with choosing the right showcases to go to, as well as how to reach out to schools correctly. They showed genuine care and I really felt like I could reach out at any time to clear up any questions or just to get some advice.
3. What advice would you give to other players and parents with the recruiting process (ex. start early, get a highlight video)?
Some advice to other players that I would give is to start the process earlier than later, as well as to truly understand how many opportunities there actually are all over the country.
4. How excited are you on your future in college?
Im extremely excited to be attending West Virginia Wesleyan college next year, I think its a great fit for me athletically and academically
5. How much money do you estimate your family saving in college expenses over the entirety of your college career? (Includes, Athletic scholarships, Academic scholarships, & financial aid)
Accounting for athletic and academic scholarships we were able to save $20,000.
6. Would you recommend SportsForce to any other student-athletes? Why?
Yes, I would recommend SportsForce because of the amount of personal help they give as well as how it feels like they actually care about your success, and will give you all of the resources you need to succeed.
Over the last 12 years, SportsForce has helped over 1,000 student-athletes and families successfully navigate the college recruiting and athletic scholarship process while saving families on average $80,000 in college expenses.
Our Mission at SportsForce Baseball:
We are on a mission to help our select number of qualified and evaluated players maximize their recruiting offers and make the best college decision.
Started by CEO & founder Andrew Beinbrink, SportsForce Baseball is a nationally recognized college recruiting advisory group with over 40 former college coaches, players, and MLB scouts in 10 different states.
During the last 11+ years, we’ve helped over 1,000 players make their college commitments.
Read below, why we are different from every recruiting group in the country.
Why SportsForce is Different:
* View our Home Page Video Unlike most recruiting companies, we do not just partner with anyone for our hands-on recruiting programs. Instead, we only partner with qualified players who meet our Five academic, athletic, and coachability selection factors.
We evaluate between 10,000-12,000 players each summer and fall at top showcases and selectively advise, and advocate for only a limited number of players each year by directly contacting college coaches to help them maximize recruiting offers.
Each of our expert college recruiters is limited to how many players they will advise so there is the best combination of hands-on guidance and personal recruiting outreach to college coaches.
Social Media Exposure: We also utilize our growing Twitter following at @SportsForceBB which is followed by over 500 NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC coaches nationwide and growing fast.
To Get Evaluated by Our Expert College Recruiting Staff:
Option 1: Complete our Recruiting Questionnaire
Option 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out if Your Son’s Qualifies for One of Our Hands-On Recruiting Programs?
Twitter Recruiting Education & College Needs Posts:
We post ongoing recruiting education and post NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC needs year around.
Tagging us: If you have some good video to share with us, make sure to tag us @SportsForceBB or DM us and we will review it.