Complete College Athletic, Academic & Recruiting Advising Program
We provide your family a complete athletic, academic, and recruiting program to help connect your child to college coaches and maximize your family's recruiting and scholarship goals.
• 1-on-1 Expert Recruiting Guidance
• 1-on-1 College Academic, Application & Essay Guidance
• Unlimited Video Editing Support
- Expert 1-on-1 Guidance
- Coaching calls & check-ins every 30 days.
- Get expert guidance to help you and your child navigate the college recruiting process with confidence.
- We schedule regular recruiting coaching calls to review your progress and keep you on track with your goals.
- We provide both email and phone support.
- Custom Highlight Video - (2 videos + 2 updates)
- Grab college coaches' attention with a professional highlight video.
- Custom edited with expert clip sequencing advice.
- Spot shadow for coaches to easily identify your child.
- Custom Marketing Plan
- Up to 8 custom college coach marketing plans per year.
- We provide expert advice to help you create your target college list.
- Let us customize regular email campaigns for you to help properly introduce, communicate and build relationship with coaches from your top colleges.
- We also provide you in-depth details after each campaign on exactly which college coaches have opened your emails and who has viewed your profile.
- Camp/Showcase Selection Strategy
- We personally evaluate which camps or showcases to consider.
- Help save families a tremendous amount of time and money.
- Recruiting Assessment & Roadmap
- Get evaluated by one of our college recruiting experts to identify where you are at in the recruiting process.
- Our experts will provide you with the next steps and will provide you with a personalized game plan.
- NCAA College Coach Database
- Create your personalized college target list and save over 20 hours of research time.
- You get access to a complete up-to-date email and phone database of all the NCAA, NAIA and NJCAA college coaches in the country.
- Easily SEARCH by location, size, tuition costs, sport, division and academics (grades, class rank, SAT/ACT).
- Student-Athlete Profile & Video
- Organize all of your athletic and academic information in the exact format that college coaches prefer.
- Showcase your highlight video to your top college choices.
- Student-Athlete Resume Analysis
- We analyze your resume to make sure it includes what college coaches are looking for.
- We provide you with some key action items to help improve your resume.
- Expert Resources & Email Templates
- Access our library of webinar videos including: How to Land an Athletic Scholarship, The Ivy League Recruiting Process, and How to Create Your Target College List and more.
- Get custom email and cover letter templates to help you know exactly what to say to college coaches to grab their attention.
- Use our year-round recruiting checklists so you know exactly what to do and when to do it.
- Academic Planning
- Access our library of academic planning workshops.
- Individual transcript review.
- Academic goals review and planning.
- PSAT, SAT, and ACT calendar timeline.
- Expert SAT vs. ACT evaluation. Find out which test is best suited for you based on your strengths.
- College application consulting.
- Personal essay and statement guidance: Selecting topics, drafting and editing.
- Final college decision analysis review.
Talk to an expert to figure out the right plan for you.
We thoroughly recommend SportsForce as your recruiting partner. Another service referred us to Andrew and SportsForce since he could provide us what we needed for Nick's recruiting process at an affordable price. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with them over all of the other companies available. They were courteous and responsive through the entire process.
Charlie Melka (Father of Nick Melka - Benet Academy 2010 - Lisle, IL; recruited to Columbia University)
The SportsForce staff were very professional and easy to work with and made the process very painless. I felt they listened to our needs and created a product that has helped my son in his college soccer recruiting process. I would not hesitate to recommend them to other players and parents.
Pat Letsos (Mother of George Letsos - Del Mar Sharks Soccer Club, signed to Dominican University )