1. When did he know he wanted to play baseball in college? OR Why was the student-athlete motivated to play baseball in college?
Ben has always been passionate about baseball and has wanted to play in college from a very young age.
2. When did he start with SportsForce, why and how?
Ben started with Sportsforce the summer before his Junior year in high school. We were at a showcase at UCI and a representative from SportsForce was there. [Since we were] Interested in someone outside of the family’s perspective on Ben’s baseball ability, we reached out and asked them to assess him.
3. What was the recruiting process like prior to SportsForce?
The recruiting process prior to using SportsForce was a bit frustrating and we felt like we were spinning our wheels. We were never sure which tournaments and showcases were “real” and which ones were money grabs.
4. What challenges did he face?
Ben faced many challenges in his recruiting process.
· Playing time challenges at the high school level
· Figuring out what college showcases/camps to attend
· Being later in the recruiting timeline for certain schools that had recruited his position earlier
5. How many schools were interested both before and after SportsForce?
Before we started working with SportsForce there were no D1 schools interested in Ben and only a few NAIA and D3 schools showed interest. After we started working with Ryan at SportsForce, Ben received interest from several Division 1 programs and high tier D3 programs.
6. What was the plan of action that SportsForce helped him develop?
SportsForce helped us put together a list of targeted schools that matched well with his academic profile, baseball ability and desired location.
7. How many colleges did SportsForce contact about Mouty?
We reached out to over 30 colleges and usually more than 1 coach at each college.
8. How many/what events did he attend with SportsForce’s guidance?
Ben attended several high academic showcases and camps since that was the type of college he was interested in attending. SportsForce helped us figure out which campus were worthwhile and we saved so much money in the long run signing up for the wrong camps.
Over the last 12 years, SportsForce has helped over 1,000 student-athletes and families successfully navigate the college recruiting and athletic scholarship process while saving families on average $80,000 in college expenses.
Our Mission at SportsForce Baseball:
We are on a mission to help our select number of qualified and evaluated players maximize their recruiting offers and make the best college decision.
Started by CEO & founder Andrew Beinbrink, SportsForce Baseball is a nationally recognized college recruiting advisory group with over 40 former college coaches, players, and MLB scouts in 10 different states.
During the last 11+ years, we’ve helped over 1,000 players make their college commitments.
Why SportsForce is Different:
* View our Home Page Video Unlike most recruiting companies, we do not just partner with anyone for our hands-on recruiting programs. Instead, we only partner with qualified players who meet our Five academic, athletic, and coachability selection factors.
We evaluate between 10,000-12,000 players each summer and fall at top showcases and selectively advise, and advocate for only a limited number of players each year by directly contacting college coaches to help them maximize recruiting offers.
Each of our expert college recruiters is limited to how many players they will advise so there is the best combination of hands-on guidance and personal recruiting outreach to college coaches.
Social Media Exposure: We also utilize our growing Twitter following at @SportsForceBB which is followed by over 500 NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC coaches nationwide and growing fast.
To Get Evaluated by Our Expert College Recruiting Staff:
Option 1: Complete our Recruiting Questionnaire
Option 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Options 3: DM us on Instagram @SportsForceBB or Twitter @SportsForceBB and share recent video, stats, or measurables (velocity, 60, exit speed, pop time, etc…) for our scouts to evaluate.
Find out if Your Son’s Qualifies for One of Our Hands-On Recruiting Programs?
Twitter Recruiting Education & College Needs Posts:
We post ongoing recruiting education and post NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC needs year around.
Follow us on Twitter @SportsForceBB account and join over 500 hundred NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC coaches nationwide that follow us and growing fast.
Tagging us: If you have some good video to share with us, make sure to tag us @SportsForceBB or DM us and we will review it.
Leave a Reply