1. Share your recruiting story and status
I think it has been a very unique process due to COVID. I feel the 2021’s are really in a tough situation. We are very thankful to find a great school. I verbally committed in end of Sept. and will sign in November.
2. What school are you going to, and why did you choose them?
I will be attending Northwest Nazarenne. I really like the vision the coach has for the program. They had a really good start to the season last year and with the new coaching staff they are doing great things there. I am really excited to be part of their vision and goals for the future.
3. How did SportsForce help in the process?
Help with creating video, contacting coaches, email campaign
4. What advice would you give to other players and parents with the recruiting process?
Start early but it is long.
5. How excited are you on your future in college?
I am so excited I can’t wait! Since I was little my goal was to play college baseball and I am getting the chance to do that at a great school.
6. How much money do you estimate your family saving in college expenses over the entirety of your college career?
Over $100K in savings.
7. Would you recommend SportsForce to any other student-athletes? Why?
I appreciate the easy way you can send communication to coaches. Eric wanted what what was best for Austin and we appreciated that.
Over the last 10 years, SportsForce has helped over 1,000 student-athletes and families successfully navigate the college recruiting and athletic scholarship process while saving families on average $80,000 in college expenses.
Our Mission at SportsForce Baseball:
We are on a mission to help our select number of qualified and evaluated players maximize their recruiting offers and make the best college decision.
Started by CEO & founder Andrew Beinbrink, SportsForce Baseball is a nationally recognized college recruiting advisory group with over 40 former college coaches, players, and MLB scouts in 10 different states.
During the last 11+ years, we’ve helped over 1,000 players make their college commitments.
Read below, why we are different from every recruiting group in the country.
Why SportsForce is Different:
* View our Home Page Video Unlike most recruiting companies, we do not just partner with anyone for our hands-on recruiting programs. Instead, we only partner with qualified players who meet our Five academic, athletic, and coachability selection factors.
We evaluate between 10,000-12,000 players each summer and fall at top showcases and selectively advise, and advocate for only a limited number of players each year by directly contacting college coaches to help them maximize recruiting offers.
Each of our expert college recruiters is limited to how many players they will advise so there is the best combination of hands-on guidance and personal recruiting outreach to college coaches.
Social Media Exposure: We also utilize our growing Twitter following at @SportsForceBB which is followed by over 500 NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC coaches nationwide and growing fast.
To Get Evaluated by Our Expert College Recruiting Staff:
Option 1: Complete our Recruiting Questionnaire
Option 2: Email us at email@example.com
Find out if Your Son’s Qualifies for One of Our Hands-On Recruiting Programs?
Twitter Recruiting Education & College Needs Posts:
We post ongoing recruiting education and post NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JC needs year around.
Tagging us: If you have some good video to share with us, make sure to tag us @SportsForceBB or DM us and we will review it.